SOLD/EXPIRED zodiac inflatable with NEW 4 hp 4 stroke Suzuki

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fishing_fanatic, Oct 13, 2007.

1. fishing_fanatic

fishing_fanatic Well-Known Member

I have for sale a used zodiac boat with a NEW 4 STROKE 4 HP SUZUKI OUTBOARD ENGINE. ( 2006) I bought the boat used at the marine flea market. I have no idea what year the boat is, it looks old, The engine was purchased from the Suzuki dealership in Pompano Beach. The idea was to use it in Bimini as a little boat to play around with but a sudden illness ruined that plan.

The boat measures 118 inches long by 53 inches wide. It can acommodate up to 4 adults. The floor is made out 5 pieces of marine plywood that easily assembles in minutes. All of the boat parts including the floor boards, set of oars, 3 braces, and the inflatable fit into a carry bag that measures 42 inches by 16 inches.

The engine is New (0) hours on it. The only time it ran was when the dealer ran it when I bought it. It has been stored in my shed for 9 months. It has some small scratches on the cover from being in there.

The engine comes with a full transferable 6 year warranty, minus the 9 months that I have had it. I have all the paperwork for the warranty. The warranty began on Janary 22, 2007.

The sale price is $1050.00. I can be reached at 561-753-9286 or 954-410-5985

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Re: zodiac inflatable with NEW 4 hp 4 stroke Suzuk

glad to see you listed it here. I was heading your way the other day but scooter called me before I got to you.

Good luck with it

-Tom