Young Boats

Discussion in 'Big Boat Bragging Spot' started by contenderv07, Dec 10, 2012.

1. contenderv07

contenderv07 I Love microskiff.com!

wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this but I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with Young boats... I'm looking at the Gulfshore 20...
    http://www.young-boats.com/GulfShore20.htm

2. cvilt

cvilt I Love microskiff.com!

I dont but there is a bayboat forum. Might get some help there http://www.bayboatforum.proboards.com/ ;)

3. Alonzo_Sotillo

Alonzo_Sotillo I Love microskiff.com!

WillH i have some experience with the Gulf Shore 20 and the company. Let me know what sort of questions you have and I will try and answer them the best I can.

4. smithst

smithst I Love microskiff.com!

Im having a GS20 built right now, should be done Friday. Great boat, great company. Family owned business that really puts out a topnotch product.

Rick hambric likes this.
  5. fishrman

fishrman I Love microskiff.com!

I have been on a Young 20 as a guest a few times great boats owner loves it. I saw one listed for sale on The Hull Truth site.

6. RTS

RTS I Love microkona.com!

I knew the original designer of the bottom side of the Young 20. It's a proven design, Young took it to the next level. :cool:

I can count the number of companies I would want to build a boat for me on one hand and Young is one of them.  Rest assured, you would be in competent hands. :)

7. 904Skiff

904Skiff Active Member

I have a 2004 young 20. Everything on the boat is done with great thought and detail. I live in northeast Florida and it is versatile enough to go off shore or in the creeks. Couldn't ask for a better boat.

8. devrep

devrep Well-Known Member

They are really nice skiffs but huge! There is a guide in Kings Bay Crystal River that has a 22 and a 24 at his dock.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Rick hambric likes this.
  9. fjmaverick

fjmaverick Well-Known Member

They have a newer 17 they are putting out

10. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Rick hambric likes this.