Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring it to the FFT XII, July 13th

Trout, Red, Snook & Tarpon

July 11, Capt's Meeting (free food and booze)

July 13, Fish

Weigh in end of the day July 13 (more free food and booze)

Jr. Division, Ladies Division included.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?112483-FFT-XII-July-13-Sign-Up

http://www.fftseries.com/

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,100 Posts
AMEN!! CPR should be MANDATORY. Hanging fish for pics only is for egos that need stroking.A BAN all non CPR tournaments would be a boost for the average fisherman (woman)! [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif] [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally agree, CPR.
Our format seems to be working for the last 12 years we average 30 boats a tourney. It must be that either everyone gets a killer captain's bucket, free food and bevergaes at the Capt's meeting and weigh in or that everyone walks away with a raffle prize.

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
I'm going to regain the Fly division this year. I'm still upset that I didn't cast a fly rod at all last year and allowed the winner to be a measly 23" red? or something along those lines. lol Be ready for the winner to be another 32" red once again!

The reason why I didn't cast a fly last year is because my normal tournament partner had to back out last minute, so I fished with a buddy who didn't know how to pole.

·
Seek First The Kingdom
198 Posts
I'm going to regain the Fly division this year. I'm still upset that I didn't cast a fly rod at all last year and allowed the winner to be a measly 23" red? or something along those lines. lol Be ready for the winner to be another 32" red once again!

The reason why I didn't cast a fly last year is because my normal tournament partner had to back out last minute, so I fished with a buddy who didn't know how to pole.
If that happens again give me a call.
I don't mind being up on the platform.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are a go for the Captain's Meeting/Party at Tradewinds tomorrow night without hesitation. Gonna be a good time!!

As of right now, we are a go for Saturday fishing for the event. If, by tomorrow night, there is further information that would lead to a postponement, we will, as a group, discuss the new date and arrive at a consensus. There will be no second captain's meeting.

As a matter of business related to attending tomorrow night. We only have 40 parking passes for those parking in the Bayside garage. So it will be first come first serve on the parking passes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts