You think you can fish Inshore?

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by tailchaser16, Jun 4, 2013.

1. tailchaser16

tailchaser16 Well-Known Member

Bring it to the FFT XII, July 13th

Trout, Red, Snook & Tarpon

July 11, Capt's Meeting (free food and booze)

July 13, Fish

Weigh in end of the day July 13 (more free food and booze)

Jr. Division, Ladies Division included.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?112483-FFT-XII-July-13-Sign-Up

http://www.fftseries.com/

2. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Glad this is a CPR tournament, All non-CPR tournaments should be banned.

3. fishicaltherapist

fishicaltherapist I Love microskiff.com!

AMEN!! CPR should be MANDATORY. Hanging fish for pics only is for egos that need stroking.A BAN all non CPR tournaments would be a boost for the average fisherman (woman)! [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif] [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

4. tailchaser16

Totally agree, CPR.
    Our format seems to be working for the last 12 years we average 30 boats a tourney. It must be that either everyone gets a killer captain's bucket, free food and bevergaes at the Capt's meeting and weigh in or that everyone walks away with a raffle prize.

5. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

I'm going to regain the Fly division this year. I'm still upset that I didn't cast a fly rod at all last year and allowed the winner to be a measly 23" red? or something along those lines. lol Be ready for the winner to be another 32" red once again!

The reason why I didn't cast a fly last year is because my normal tournament partner had to back out last minute, so I fished with a buddy who didn't know how to pole.

6. Flats_running1

Flats_running1 I Love microskiff.com!

Excuses are for cry babies man up and if your a good fisherman you should have no problem with an un experienced poler.....

7. kamakuras

kamakuras Well-Known Member

I think we can top last years snook and trout. ;) In.

8. creekfreak

creekfreak I Love microskiff.com!

How much is it$.Never been part of a tournament,think my son and I would enjoy it.

9. tailchaser16

10. creekfreak

creekfreak I Love microskiff.com!

Thank you,that's cheap.Gonna look into it to join.

11. reelaggressive

reelaggressive Seek First The Kingdom

If that happens again give me a call.
    I don't mind being up on the platform.

12. tailchaser16

We are a go for the Captain's Meeting/Party at Tradewinds tomorrow night without hesitation. Gonna be a good time!!

As of right now, we are a go for Saturday fishing for the event. If, by tomorrow night, there is further information that would lead to a postponement, we will, as a group, discuss the new date and arrive at a consensus. There will be no second captain's meeting.

As a matter of business related to attending tomorrow night. We only have 40 parking passes for those parking in the Bayside garage. So it will be first come first serve on the parking passes.