Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several months ago Capt. Ron and I were discussing my old out of date POS cooler/paint booth/saw horse/... well you get the idea. I mentioned to Ron that I wanted something better. In typical Ron fassion "I'm working on something" was the reply I got.

Well the cooler thing kind of fell off the radar untill I get a call from Ron on Yesterday. "You want SeaDek on that cooler?" It took a while to jossel my memory. At first I thought he was having a "senior" moment and called the wrong person.

He said he got the cooler I wanted and needed to know if I would like SeaDek on it. Told him no as I'm going to put a seat cooshin on it.

So today I'm sitting here at my day job and this huge box arrives. Talk about SERVICE! Next day and here is my cooler! SWEET! Heck it's so nice within 20 minutes Ron sold another cooler to my boss after he saw it! So Monday there will be another box here with his cooler.

Thanks Capt. Ron and The Skiff Shop for GREAT service.

Cheers
Capt. Jan

·
Registered
234 Posts
Damn nice looking cooler. It's good to know some one is stocking them right down the road. Now where's my government check at???

·
Registered
481 Posts
I love those Yeti coolers. They ain't cheap, but they're gorgeous and they REALLY keep their cool for a long while. And don't tell anyone, but Ron beats the tar out of my BW price on those coolers. :p Boring azz website though. How about some flash or something? Some chicks maybe? Anything. I am falling asl.....zzzzzzzzzz

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He told me the less money he spends on his website... the less his customers have to pay for their product... ;D

·
Opinicus iracibilus
2,505 Posts
He told me the less money he spends on his website... the less his customers have to pay for their product... ;D
hmmm, I was thinking he spent all his extra money on boats and motors. :-/

·
FISH KILLER
423 Posts
 How about some flash or something?  Some chicks maybe?  Anything. I am falling asl.....zzzzzzzzzz
lol. Ron if you need some help with the site let me know.. ;D

I just want one of those awesome stickers!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Another satisfied customer of YETI 35 qt. tundra cooler
Promp delivery nicely packaged
Capt. Ron has great customer service which worked around my crazy schedule
Very nice product

1 - 13 of 13 Posts