Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one and want to throw up pics. Just looking for ideas. Seems like you could use the rod holders as a base for a detachable one ehh???

·
Registered
101 Posts
That was my cooler with the grab bar and rod holders. Yes that’s the Carolina cooler works rod holders. I had a welder build me that grab bar for the cooler. Originally for a Gheenoe LT25 I had but have an Ankona Shadowcast 16 now and I used it a bit on it but ended up getting the console grab bar and fiberglassed it in to have a steadier holding platform and storage. Thinking about making a few more to sell if people show some interest.
Thats awesome! Where'd that come from?

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
10,375 Posts
Just about any aluminum shop can fabricate accessories like that and most likely have a sourcd for powder coating or other coatings. Draw it up and have it custom made how you want it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was my cooler with the grab bar and rod holders. Yes that’s the Carolina cooler works rod holders. I had a welder build me that grab bar for the cooler. Originally for a Gheenoe LT25 I had but have an Ankona Shadowcast 16 now and I used it a bit on it but ended up getting the console grab bar and fiberglassed it in to have a steadier holding platform and storage. Thinking about making a few more to sell if people show some interest.
With the cooler set up, is there a way you had thought of to get a more steadier hold?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would love to have one for my ambush skiff set up! Any chance you had anymore made?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts