Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Yeti go box 30. Won it in a contest and don't have much use for it. Seems like a really nice box if you need something for storage on your boat. Box retails for $250 so I am offering it for $200. Save yourself $50 plus tax. I can ship it if you want to pay shipping but likely shipping won't be cheap on something of this size. I would prefer local pick up in Port St Lucie, FL. If interested shoot me a message. I am firm at $200.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This picture is off the Yeti site for the box but the inside is the same. The tray on the left hand side comes out and there is a divided in the middle that is also removable. Here is link to the box on the yeti site if you need more pics. YETI LoadOut GoBox 30 Waterproof Hard Case. I just didn't want to take a bunch of product pictures but it all the same as on their site just mine is in white. Looks like it would be great for storage for someone with a boat or who hunts. I just kayak or wade fish so not very useful to me at the moment. I've recieved a bunch of lowball offers but stay firm at $200. I would just keep it if no one wanted it for that amount and find a use for it eventually.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I own 2 of these. I love them. Way better than a tackle box. I step on mine to get on my platform and sit on it running the tiller. Have one in my UTV for hunting gear and tools. Great product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts