Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most skiffs live in garages or under cover, but thought this might be of interest to a few. I just finished up a new website for the Kennedy Tie Downs guy, who has developed some simple protective covers to keep the sun off the round Yamaha digital gauges that tend to cloud and fade over time. I'm sure Tom would appreciate any help spreading the word.

www.kennedycovers.com

P1010097-2000-1.jpg

·
I Love microskiff.com!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those white circles around the gauges aren’t from the covers are they?
No, I'm thinking it must be some kind of cleaning goop or wax. Photo was supplied to me. Planning to shoot some new ones this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Got it in looks great n fits tight. Post photos later.
Good deal. Glad it worked out, and thanks for reporting back!

I believe he's working on one for the smaller Yam gauges next.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,974 Posts
No, I'm thinking it must be some kind of cleaning goop or wax. Photo was supplied to me. Planning to shoot some new ones this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Good deal. Glad it worked out, and thanks for reporting back!

I believe he's working on one for the smaller Yam gauges next.
How bout a comp fer d photos

·
I Love microskiff.com!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eric at gaugesaver.com ordered a few of these for testing and reports that they also fit securely on Suzuki 4-in-1 digital gauges, Evinrude I-Command 4" gauges, and Lowrance LMF-400, which are really all the same gauge with different brand names applied.

Lowrance_LMF_400_fuel_cPanbo_small.jpg

·
I Love microskiff.com!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, I shot a better picture for the homepage. I think the wife may have a future as a hand model.

yamaha-digital-gauge-cover-1200.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts