Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m considering purchasing one. Any owner insight out there? Or any one that’s fished one? Any input appreciated.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
That's the one off Spear built for the guy who did the Xplor fishing videos.

Pretty basic hull compared to most of the market. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the interest. Feel free to give us a call to setup some demo times. We have one skiff out in Texas currently and have a few more on our build schedule that will be headed that way.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Does anyone else have any other experiences with these? I saw that you can put 6 people on their 18 ft I think? That would be nice for my second boat!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m considering purchasing one. Any owner insight out there? Or any one that’s fished one? Any input appreciated.
A friend of mine had the 18’ with a 60 Suzuki. Handled nicely & had a dry ride. It was also spacious enough for 3 of us to fish comfortably.
I always thought it could’ve used a little more power, but the 60 pushed it along with no issues. I guess it comes down to preference.
I enjoyed the time I spent fishing on it. I would definitely take them up on a demo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts