SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt my 02 7.3 excursion 4x4 for your flats boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DixieWrecked, Apr 19, 2015.

1. DixieWrecked

DixieWrecked I Love microskiff.com!

A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Custom paint, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Never seen snow, No accidents, Non-smoker, Satellite radio, Seats new, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained The truck is a 2002 4x4 7.3L Diesel Ford Excursion 223,xxx miles. The truck has a 2007 front clip conversion kit. There are Amp Research running boards that pop out when you open any door, and retract underneath when the doors are closed. The lift is a 10" Rize Industries. Nitto Mud Grappler tires 40x15.50, sitting on 22" Moto Metal Rims. The axels were swapped to '07 F350 Harley Davidson Detroit lockers with 4.56 gears covered by Magtech covers. The shocks, front steering stabilizers, and lift springs are made by Donahoe Signature Series Racing.  For performance, it has a Flowmaster exhaust with 4" tip, an AirRaid cold air intake, and a Tony Wildman 6-position tuner chip. We added a 6.0 transmission cooler(it increases the amount of fluid in the transmission and keeps the temperatures below the stock). Truck has been serviced regularly since owning and runs great. Inside, the truck has been completely layered with Dynamat sound deadening. The seats were replaced with Rawlings baseball glove leather that looks similar to the King Ranch leather. The floor is covered with Husky plastic floor liner mats laser molded to fit. The head unit is a Kenwood DNX8120 with bluetooth,gps,dvd,tuner,ipod etc. 6 new Infinity Kappa speakers were in the doors. Limo tint all around. Each seat has a tv in the headrest, but they were fried by the Florida heat this past summer. (All the wiring and equipment needed for the tvs is in place, they can be replaced for $400, we just never watched them.) Clean title looking for a 16-19' flats boat. E-mail me for pictures, and send me yours.  Ufrmh2011@ufl.edu

2. DixieWrecked

3. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

It's a pita but you have to open up a photo bucket account, copy the img code and paste it.

Fwiw sounds like a sick ass truck

4. dilanarnold

dilanarnold I Love microskiff.com! Custom 14 ft Micro Skiff

from the description id be willing to trade my micro skiff with the whole package

5. DixieWrecked

I'm willing to trade my truck for a lot of skiffs, but I want both parties to feel like they are getting a fair trade.  No Carolina skiffs, Chinese engines, etc.  My truck is very nice, I'm just itching for a boat. What's your email I'll send you pictures?

6. dilanarnold

dilanarnold I Love microskiff.com! Custom 14 ft Micro Skiff

Hey I emailed you but my email is dilanarnold@gmail.com