SOLD/EXPIRED WTT 19' bay boat for flats

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by aamodeo, May 30, 2013.

1. aamodeo

aamodeo I Love microskiff.com!

Good morning fellow Microskiffers. I have a 19' Sea Pro Bay boat with a 115 Yamaha 4stk, that I am looking to trade for a flats boat of equal value. Just curious to see what's out there.

This is copied from my Craigslist add..

I have a 2002 19 ft Sea Pro Bay Boat with a 115 Yamaha 4-stroke. Best of both worlds, I have been in the flats and have been out in 20+ feet. Boat is super fast and super clean!

115 Yamaha - stainless performance prop - quick connect engine flush (New fuel injectors and water pump, all new fluids) Bought the BMT setup with 74 hours from someone who used it on Lake Tarpon. I haven't even used it much myself so I would say it barely has 100 hours. 100 hour service has been done from a certified Yamaha mechanic.

All new cushions (custom made) include flip-flip cooler seat, bow, and front of console.
    Brand new dual marine batteries with battery switch
    Brand new Garmin 441s (Color fish finder, GPS combo)
    Brand new Sony CD/MP3 player with Ipod hookup
    Brand new JBL marine speakers (one on each side of console)
    2 livewells (front of console and stern)
    Anchor storage (15lb anchor with 100' of rope)
    Built in tackle boxes
    Interior deck lighting (all stainless steel)
    Sunbrella bimini top (Brand new zipper on bimini boot cover)
    Stainless steel cleats, rod holders, railing deck lighting, steering wheel, console grab bar
    Swim ladder

Boat is in dry storage in Hudson. Motor has been flushed and boat has been scrubbed down after each use. Boat is just dirty from sitting there. Comes with Magic Trail trailer (Trailer was serviced by a local boat dealership and has a brand new winch)

Let me know what you have! I would rather just trade than sell!