Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Gheenoe package I got about 6 months ago, just don't have time to use it. This is an older green Gheenoe about 15' with no problems, hull and 4hp Johnson motor are very functional. Trailer works OK but is home-made and showing a lot of rust. I put new tires & wheels on it, bearings are good and full of grease.

Also have beat looking trolling motor and battery. The guy I bought it from said they worked OK, have not tried them but the battery does seem to hold a charge.

Offering this starter package first to this great group for $850. Located in Orlando.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Photos Very Helpfull

Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a 15 1/2 foot Gheenoe made in 1982, No holes, patches, or cracks but the color is a bit faded. 4hp Johnson serviced by previous owner last year, starts and runs good. Home made trailer is light but sturdy, some rust showing through several old coats of paint, bearings are good with BearingBuddies, new wheels and tires.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
That's a Great Deal ! Will make someone a great Rig !!!

Dave

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Dude, You got two or three projects in your yard now....
have you figored out what your gonna do with that carbon fibor thing yet?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yea I know I have too many open ended projects already. Still not sure what i am doing with it...I am still leaning towards a big remote control boat ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts