Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it usually happens to the best of us, life changes coincide with aboat purchase. First child has changed priorities and my very lightly used skiff is up for sale.
I really enjoyed learning from this community even though I did not purchase a pure micro skiff. Thanks for all the great insights.

The 25hp 4 stoke did not have 20 hrs on it when I took it the 1st service. It is the new lightweight 25 weighing much less than previous year. Short shaft, manual tilt. Has the adjustable idle on tiller. +/- 600 rpm? Extremely quite. Added dorsal fin for quick planing. I added a high end battery, bilge, and had switches installed for more fishing accesories that were never added. 6 gal tank.
Boat and motor were purchased new. Trailer was used by ulmer brothers when they obtained the original Bentz Craft hulls and revived the brand.

10k takes it all or I might sell just the motor and store the hull for a few years since this brand was my childhood dream fishing around botany bay growing up.I will add pics soon. Hull is very wide, stable, and built similar to a whaler but drafts around 8-9 inches per Ulmer Brothers.
Boat located outside charlotte nc. [email protected] for questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts