Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Ankona because I am going back to school this October, so I thought I would post now and see what offers are out there. Boat is in great shape with less than 40 hours on the engine, ETEC 40. As in the title, the boat is a 2016 Native SUV Ankona, Competition Package, so you get the live well and some other added features. The boat also has a wireless trolling motor, two trickle charges, 6" Lowrance Monitor HDS-7, 18ft-ish Carbon Fiber Moonlight Push Pole, 5 ft Stick It Anchor, and float on trailer. I am located in Houston, TX and keep the boat down in Galveston, TX. Selling it for $16,000. Phone Number is (832) 655 -Four9Seven3. Havent uploaded pictures yet but will do in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Phone number is in the original post. Please send me a text and I will get back to you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Selling my Ankona because I am going back to school this October, so I thought I would post now and see what offers are out there. Boat is in great shape with less than 40 hours on the engine, ETEC 40. As in the title, the boat is a 2016 Native SUV Ankona, Competition Package, so you get the live well and some other added features. The boat also has a wireless trolling motor, two trickle charges, 6" Lowrance Monitor HDS-7, 18ft-ish Carbon Fiber Moonlight Push Pole, 5 ft Stick It Anchor, and float on trailer. I am located in Houston, TX and keep the boat down in Galveston, TX. Selling it for $16,000. Phone Number is (832) 655 -Four9Seven3. Havent uploaded pictures yet but will do in the next couple of days.
I’m in Montgomery by Lake Conroe. Would love to see this boat this week if possible. Please advise ASAP.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Back in town. Would love to take a look asap. Please give me a ring. Left numbers on your voice mail. Can show on two hour notice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boat Sold, thanks to everyone who reached out to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts