WTF mid 90's 30hp johson carb

Discussion in 'Outboard Maintenance' started by ggoodman, Jul 18, 2013.

1. ggoodman

ggoodman I Love microskiff.com!

Im trying to track one down for motor mod.... anyone have one lying around? or know of some one who may stock older parts motors. anywhere close to mid 90's will work. thanks
    GG

2. ggoodman

details details. or feel free to PM me. :D

3. ggoodman

Still looking. Ive checked Flea bay, and most outboard shops in the south eastern US.

4. topnative2

topnative2 Well-Known Member

try calling phils outboard in stuart, fl on the manatee pocket they may have it or can direct u great guys

5. ggoodman

Well though shadow cast may be able to help me out but he seems to be a busy guy....... I'll give them a call.

6. ggoodman

I love beeing BS'ed.

7. If you call double checking the carb that I was about to sell you to see if works on your motor bs, then you must not have a iq that is higher then your foot size.... I took time out of my day to verify the carb that I had laying around with a certified marine tech and he said nope it looks exactly the same as a 2000-2005 30 hp Johnson but the internal passages are different. The carb that I have is from a 40 hp Johnson twin cylinder... But if you insist on having a carb that will not work for your motor 70$ and it's yours.

8. ggoodman

:'(