Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

WTB

SOLD/EXPIRED 
3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  captnron 
#1 ·
looking a s&w hy pat 357 or similar brand 2" brl. cash for right piece ;)

#2 ·
oshmans in tallahassee, check that sports authority and all of there stores are selling handguns at discounted rates to eventually stop selling handguns all together. I picked up a nice sw mod 60 .357 in ss for 329.00 and a beretta mod 92sf in .40 for 499.00 cant beat those prices for new guns. if there is not one in your area it would be worth the drive.

also the gun exchange here in port orange florida has great prices all the time like the twin pair of vector ak47's i swiped for 699.00 each.

but if you truly are a bargain shopper hit the pawn shops right now during bike week you'll see all the goods for cheap

E

#8 ·
also the gun exchange here in port orange florida has great prices all the time like the twin pair of vector ak47's i swiped for 699.00 each.
E
What on earth do you do with 2 AK-47's? :eek:   Or am I risking my life asking? ;D
This is all that needs to be said:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of
a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
shall not be infringed.

Sound familiar??

#9 ·
E
What on earth do you do with 2 AK-47's? :eek:   Or am I risking my life asking? ;D

shall not be infringed.

Sound familiar??
I'm not questioning his rights....I'm just picturing the poor deer,hog, etc. that has the misfortune to walk by HIS tree stand! ;D

I've never had venison with a lead marinade ;)

G
#10 ·
E

shall not be infringed.

Sound familiar??
I'm not questioning his rights....I'm just picturing the poor deer,hog, etc. that has the misfortune to walk by HIS tree stand! ;D  

I've never had venison with a lead marinade ;)
Sounds more like you are concerned that he will put a butcher out of work.  Two AK's means he no longer has to take the meat to be "ground".  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe we can HELP deadworm find a snubnose? ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.