Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I misplaced my push pole somewhere in the Biloxi marsh recently and a buddy has graciously given me what is left of his broken carbon marine G2LR that is approximately 15ft in length. Joe at carbon marine gave me a price for another section and everything I need to repair it to a 21+ft pole but told me to see if I could find a broken section from anyone to save some money.

Looking for any section 5ft or longer. Just about every carbon fiber push pole is made with the same diameter so it doesn't have to be a G2LR or even a carbon marine pole to be compatible.

I am located in Baton Rouge, La but have friends and family in the Houston, and Jacksonville area that would be able to pick up the section.

TIA

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have 2-6’ pieces of broken push poles but I’m pretty far away on the central-east coast of Florida in New Smyrna/Edgewater area.if u can come get em u can have em...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2-6’ pieces of broken push poles but I’m pretty far away on the central-east coast of Florida in New Smyrna/Edgewater area.if u can come get em u can have em...
My brother goes to school at Stetson, I might be able to talk him into coming and picking them up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Got one better...I’ll be in Deland working tmrw just a mile or 2 from Stetson campus.dm me and I’ll give you my #... he can meet me tmrw or I can meet him afterwards.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got one better...I’ll be in Deland working tmrw just a mile or 2 from Stetson campus.dm me and I’ll give you my #... he can meet me tmrw or I can meet him afterwards.
Nsbkiter - thank you helping out my son Classic_Matt. Just another example of how this forum is a community. Cheers, sir!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts