Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a far shot and I am looking for a used Towee if anyone knows anyone that have forsale. Willing to travel to purchase .

This may be the best rig for my type of fishing and versatility of different fresh water lakes, rivers and salt mashes/flats

Thanks in advanced !

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you are having trouble finding a Towee, you might consider a Fin and Feather 16. Very similar, however might be easier to find. I saw a side console for sale and I have a tiller id consider selling.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you find one...get it, or it will be behind someone else’s truck.
I had to drive across the country to get one but I really like the boat.
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are having trouble finding a Towee, you might consider a Fin and Feather 16. Very similar, however might be easier to find. I saw a side console for sale and I have a tiller id consider selling.
Do you have pictures ? Ill check thier website

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,549 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 2016 towee that I was planning to sell in spring. you can contact me at 651-341-0945 to discuss..call or text ok. Or pm me on this site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2016 towee that I was planning to sell in spring. you can contact me at 651-341-0945 to discuss..call or text ok. Or pm me on this site.
Just out of pure morbid curiosity... how much cabbage would you be looking to get for your rig?

·
Registered
46 Posts
That’s all yours, I was just wondering what the used market was at these days.
That’s all yours, I was just wondering what the used market was at these days.
Same thing with me. I have a 2017 Calusa that has not seen saltwater and always stored indoors - it has ALL the "bells & whistles (+ brand new 25 HP Yamaha and Lowrance 7" Fishfinder)... I will probably be in the market for a larger skiff in the next 8 months and may or may not keep the Towee also. Like probably many others, I think that the used market is quite brisk, and some of us straddle getting a larger skiff and maybe (or not) keeping a well equipped Towee also...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same thing with me. I have a 2017 Calusa that has not seen saltwater and always stored indoors - it has ALL the "bells & whistles (+ brand new 25 HP Yamaha and Lowrance 7" Fishfinder)... I will probably be in the market for a larger skiff in the next 8 months and may or may not keep the Towee also. Like probably many others, I think that the used market is quite brisk, and some of us straddle getting a larger skiff and maybe (or not) keeping a well equipped Towee also...
I gotta say, I’ve seen and rode in a wide variety of boats in my life, from whitewater rafts to duck boats cranking ridiculously modded mud motors, various skiffs and bass boats, and on a couple of occasions offshore rigs, and my (far from expert) opinion is that those Towee boats are one of the most “do-all” watercraft I‘ve ever seen.
I know everyone’s waters and fishing styles don’t fit what they’re capable of, but I’d have a hard time letting go of a boat that versatile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts