Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a shot in the dark here but im looking to purchase a Tibor Freestone (new or used) if anyone is willing to part ways with one. Ive spent more time on Ebay than id like to admit waiting and searching; there are very few listings within the past couple of years. When they pop up, they seem to last seconds, like one did last night...

Ive wanted to gift one to my father who is now very sick and has been searching for "the holy grail and last missing piece" of his collection.

Please shoot me a dm if there are any possiblities.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,352 Posts
Set up an Ebay alert and cross your fingers.

·
Registered
1999 HB Guide
588 Posts
You may get lucky with a user here willing to part. It honestly takes work to find one. But you are on the right track with ebay. Set up an alert as Chris suggested. You can also set your internet browser to open up to ebay 'Tibor Freestone' that way every time you touch your computer you will see what is available. That's how I got mine....3 minutes after it posted.

You don't find the Freestone.....the Freestone finds you....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You may get lucky with a user here willing to part. It honestly takes work to find one. But you are on the right track with ebay. Set up an alert as Chris suggested. You can also set your internet browser to open up to ebay 'Tibor Freestone' that way every time you touch your computer you will see what is available. That's how I got mine....3 minutes after it posted.

I appreciate the heads up and the suggestions on increasing my odds. Glad to hear it worked out for you. God bless and I hope you enjoy it in good health! Youre quote about the Freestone couldnt be anymore correct...

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,580 Posts

yoda.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It appears this padawan was in luck, as there was a very kind member who was willing to pass one along. The 'quest for the freestone' has finally come to an end! Im looking forward to seeing the old man do backflips with a smile from ear to ear.

If you're reading this, thank you a million times over, Capt. I'm extremely grateful for your generosity!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts