SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Skiff under 10k

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Grayyoung77, May 23, 2014.

1. Grayyoung77

Grayyoung77 I Love microskiff.com!

Need a good starter skiff. I'd prefer something larger than a Gheenoe. I understand the broad spectrum of my post but I'm sure you guys and girls can help out. I live in charleston, so the Harbour gets choppy but plenty of skinny water opportunities as well.

2. Rooster

Rooster Towee Calusa

Your's is the classic "NEED to look at a Towee" inquiry. Check out their website and PM me if I can answer any questions (I am on my 2nd one). Perfect design and price point for your needs!

3. mikeregas

mikeregas I Love microskiff.com!

Keep an eye out for some used Ankona's either the Shadowcast or SUV.

4. Chevystroked383

Chevystroked383 I Love microskiff.com!

Check out the kingdom boatworks rook

5. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

My buddy built that boat. Its really nice but the kid bought it for like $4200 so id try to get him down on the price if you do try to buy.

6. That is true, but I've done a lot of work to the boat since I bought it. I called him before I listed it and he agreed with what I'm asking. The price is negotiable

7. I also gave him a gheenoe on top of the cash I gave him

8. Johnster

Johnster I Love microskiff.com!

Do you have any photo's of the inside of the skiff? I'd like to see how's it laid out.

9. Cam1195

Cam1195 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm also interested in the Johnson, closing a deal this week on my boat and will be in the market directly after. Text me more pics of it if you can 843-697-9653