Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Dorado 23 for most of my fishing, but I'd like a shallow draft, easily trailerable boat for creeks and rivers.

Not planning on spending more than $5k, 4 stroke preferred.
For a Gheenoe, I'd like a 15' version.

For trade a 2002 Porsche 911 C4 Cabriolet
64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $20,000

PM me for more details if you're interested in a trade or to buy the car. I won't get a 2nd boat until I sell the car.

Located near Tallahassee, FL

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a Dorado 23 for most of my fishing, but I'd like a shallow draft, easily trailerable boat for creeks and rivers.

64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $23,500

PM me for more details if you're interested in a trade or to buy the car. I won't get a 2nd boat until I sell the car.

More photos of Porsche. Please. Is green on pass seat just from sun ?

·
BBA Counselor
7,370 Posts
Nice ride, but I don't think they are very popular with the microskiff crowds. We tend to stick more utilitarian. I'd sell it straight off and but a skiff cash. 5k can get you a decent used starter setup.

·
Registered
383 Posts

64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $23,500

I have a 14’ foot piranha skiff. Drafts 6 inches, asking $11k, it’s on this forum as 2015 Piranha F1400

·
Registered
2007 Gordon Waterman , plus beat up J16 and unfinished Gheenoe project sitting in the "boneyard"
1,021 Posts
How many inches does the Porsche draft? Does it track well poling in the wind?

·
Registered
4 Posts

64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $20,000

Any more pics of the car?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.