Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Dorado 23 for most of my fishing, but I'd like a shallow draft, easily trailerable boat for creeks and rivers.

Not planning on spending more than $5k, 4 stroke preferred.
For a Gheenoe, I'd like a 15' version.

For trade a 2002 Porsche 911 C4 Cabriolet
64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $20,000

PM me for more details if you're interested in a trade or to buy the car. I won't get a 2nd boat until I sell the car.

Located near Tallahassee, FL

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have a Dorado 23 for most of my fishing, but I'd like a shallow draft, easily trailerable boat for creeks and rivers.

64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $23,500

PM me for more details if you're interested in a trade or to buy the car. I won't get a 2nd boat until I sell the car.

More photos of Porsche. Please. Is green on pass seat just from sun ?

·
BBA Counselor
7,230 Posts
Nice ride, but I don't think they are very popular with the microskiff crowds. We tend to stick more utilitarian. I'd sell it straight off and but a skiff cash. 5k can get you a decent used starter setup.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
IMS bearing done
This is an expensive job. LN part? And why did you do the swap.

I recently cooked an 02 3.6 with under 70k miles that allegedly had an aftermarket bearing. Haven't taken the motor apart to confirm the bearing job and probably never will. It's getting a 4.0 as soon as I get some free time.

·
Registered
Capt Parker D
223 Posts

64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $23,500

I have a 14’ foot piranha skiff. Drafts 6 inches, asking $11k, it’s on this forum as 2015 Piranha F1400

·
Registered
4 Posts

64k miles
IMS bearing done
Factory hardtop
Asking $20,000

Any more pics of the car?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts