SOLD/EXPIRED WTB SKIFF 17-18'

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by swampfox, Nov 8, 2011.

1. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Sold my skiff a year ago. And have regretted it ever since. I need help from my fellow microskiff bretheren. Just missed out on a '10 Lostmen with a 100 hours for 19k. :'( FRAACK!!!! So I know there are some good boats out there in my range. I have 2 small kids and a wife that will be with me somedays. So it needs to have seating for 4.
    B2-Waterman-Lostmen-Maverick,Etc you know the good stuff. I plan on keeping this one for 15-20 years. So no junk or insane hours please.
    Thanks guys

2. jmaxe444

jmaxe444 I Love microskiff.com!

I have an 03 Pathfinder 1700T with a Yamaha 50 four stroke. I am thinking about selling it. I recently had the motor gone through and am having the ground blocks changed out right now. I put on trim tabs a couple of months ago as well as new stereo, marine radio, lowrance and lights. Trailer has new hubs and led lights on posts. It really doesn't need much else, I just don't ever take it out. I will likely ask somewhere between 11k and 12k if I decide to sell it. Let me know if you might be interested.

3. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Scored!!!! I got a 07 Kevlar Lostmen loaded out with all the goodies. Stay tuned to the bragging spot for pics. Thanks to all the guys that PM'd me.