SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Skiff 16-17ft

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Demolition.x, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Demolition.x

Demolition.x I Love microskiff.com!

I am looking for a simple skiff in the 16-17 foot range (fit in garage still with folding tongue). I have my eyes set on a Native SUV but with a year waiting period I wanted to see what was around before committing with a deposit for a new one.

I was leaning toward something tiller steer but I am open for anything simple with a forward/rear casting deck and walk around gunnels.

I am in North Carolina but I would go down to northern Florida if the right thing popped up.

I would like to stay under the 11-10k mark if possible. I would also be open to something that is a project or needs power.

Thank you in advance.

2. Dudeitsmattx

Dudeitsmattx 16' Dolphin Renagade Tiller Kevlar

16' Dolphin Renegade! Would be a little over your price range but they are amazing!

3. h1mtsar

h1mtsar Fishing is like a sore penis you just cant beat it

Check out my 2010 sundance fx 17 on this site. Little high for you but is exactly what u want, runs real skinny with jackplate and is absolutely ready to fish.

4. NavGas1082

NavGas1082 I Love microskiff.com!

I have something you may be interested in. Here is what I have:
    2000 Pathfinder center console 1700T.
    60 Yamaha 2 stroke w/4 blade Power Tech prop. Non ethanol fuel and only Yamalube oil used in the engine.
    Boat Master aluminum trailer with detachable tongue. Torsion axle, LED trailer lights and LED pipe lights in the guides. New bunks with Surfix glides. Boat, motor, and trailer will fit in a garage.
    This is a duel battery boat with Great White 12 volt, 52 lbs. thrust trolling motor with circuit breaker and blue top Optima battery for the trolling motor.
    Garmin 441s GPS, Jensen MS30 marine stereo with 4 Poly-Planar speakers, 18' Moonlighter one piece fiberglass push pole.
    The skiff is in great condition and has been garage kept since 8-2012. The only reason I'm looking to sell this skiff is because the wife would like a bay boat with a little more freeboard. Great skinny water boat but the time has come for more of a family boat.
    You can call or text for pictures and any questions you may have. 813-244-8128 :)

5. Demolition.x

Demolition.x I Love microskiff.com!

They look pricey for what they are

Looks nice, what kinda draft does it have (running/poling)

Any ideas on price?

6. NavGas1082

NavGas1082 I Love microskiff.com!

$9,800 OBO. I'm looking at another boat so I'm looking to move the skiff.