Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. been a kayak fisherman for over 12 years now with a hobie pro angler.. I think it’s time I switch things up and go “powered”. That said, I’m interested in the saltmarsh savanna or a dragonfly boats marsh hen... pros and cons if you’ve got either of the two..
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
19 Posts

Sent you a message, call me I can tell you all you wanna know about the Dragonfly Marsh Hen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone.. been a kayak fisherman for over 12 years now with a hobie pro angler.. I think it’s time I switch things up and go “powered”. That said, I’m interested in the saltmarsh savanna or a dragonfly boats marsh hen... pros and cons if you’ve got either of the two..
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a savanna and I have loved it. Access to super skinny water but runs 21 mph to the creeks in order to get away from crowds. You can truly fish waters that are not able to be fished by others. It has plenty of deck space for fishing solo and also can be fished out of with two. It’s a boat that can always be useful and in my opinion isn’t a boat that you necessarily sell if buying a bigger boat because it perfectly serves the purpose it was designed for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts