SOLD/EXPIRED WTB-Rotten Project hull (with title)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JoshW, Apr 29, 2008.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I need to find a fiberglass project hull in the 14-16' range. Bad condition ok, terrible condition even better!

Must have title.

Thanks,
    Josh

2. saltandson

saltandson Well-Known Member

hey I may have what your looking for, its one I was thinking of redoing myself but can't find the time :'( It's a 14' Kennedy sweet little hull, small soft spot on inside, this boat rides out and with a little work could be the ultimate microskiff. still alittle new to posting here so shot me an email address and I can send you pics. brian

3. skydiver77

skydiver77 Well-Known Member

My dad is looking for an old Kennedy craft boat to fix up. Send me more info if the other guy doesn't jump on it.
    rhett@fishcatching101.com

4. WannabeDeepSea

WannabeDeepSea Well-Known Member

I have a 14.5' Skiff with junk trailer and console. I had plans to restore and customize this skiff with raised decks and walk-around gunwales. It is a single shell fiberglass boat. There was wood only in the transom, bow eye reinforcement, and center bulkhead/bench support. I removed all of the wood from the transom and left the outer fiberglass shell(its ready to replace the transom). I removed the wood from the front bow eye. I left the bulk head reinforcement(its solid). Comes with junk trailer that will get it where it needs to go(but not much further) and a console that needs work. I stumbled upon another boat that already had much of what I was going to do to this one, so this one is for sale for what I paid, $200. Boat is 14.5' and 67" at its widest point. 52" at the transom. Beautiful lines...needs a lot of work, but would be a sweet microskiff. Title in hand.

5. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

FL 12 ... we can Use the "never used a motor " Title check it out ...

Dave

6. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

check out my post for the lucraft....
    http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/764695682.html

i am more than willing to bargain with ya, clean title in hand!