SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Rolling Toolbox

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by OSWLD, Nov 7, 2010.

1. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

I just started a new job in a shop, and i need a decent rolling toolbox. i don't know if any of ya'll have one your wanting to unload.a mechanic style one would work but i'll consider any style. i just don't want to buckle and owe my life to the Snap-On truck.let me know, thanks.

2. luckovertme

luckovertme I Love microskiff.com!

dont know what kind of work you do. but in my shop all the guys have the huge snap on boxes and are still paying for them. but in the end all of us use the 5 drawer harbor frieght rolling cart. at $150 it holds all the tools we need but we all still keep our big boxes in the back of the shop. think about just getting a decent craftsmen and more mobil tool cart.

3. lemaymiami

lemaymiami Well-Known Member

Don't know if you have the time to do what I did to get a rolling tool cabinet. I checked Craig's list daily under tools - found a fair number of boxes, most either too expensive or just junk before finding what I was looking for. Good luck.

4. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

thanks guys. i ended up buying a 5 drawer matco box/cart off a guy at work for $20. its perfect for my needs and was already at work, free shipping :)

5. luckovertme

luckovertme I Love microskiff.com!

you will love that cart that is what a few guys have at my shop. and that is an awesome price...they are like 350$ new!