Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yea no ! That tool had it posted on eBay already. He is On FB telling people to go bid on it . I wasted my time bidding on it and won and paid for it . He cancels sale and refunds money . I guess he wasn’t happy with the price it sold for but he put no reserve on it. I saw thread but pasted it by. I already see where someone offered him $450 for it , that’s about what they sell for and what I’ve payed for other ones I bought for last boat. He wants same price as a new one in the store almost.

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
15,051 Posts
Lol yea no ! That tool had it posted on eBay already. He is On FB telling people to go bid on it . I wasted my time bidding on it and won and paid for it . He cancels sale and refunds money . I guess he wasn’t happy with the price it sold for but he put no reserve on it. I saw thread but pasted it by. I already see where someone offered him $450 for it , that’s about what they sell for and what I’ve payed for other ones I bought for last boat. He wants same price as a new one in the store almost.
No doubt!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
685 Posts
That was my auction. I did pay Ebay for a $450 reserve on the auction and it didn't happen for some reason, but "Ebay fked up" isn't apparently a valid reason to cancel a listing and it wouldn't let me cancel it before the close of the auction and you'd already paid. I'm sorry I wasted your time. I can't really afford to take a 200 dollar loss on this thing, and I'm still out a listing fee of 35 bucks for an item that didn't sell. I appologize for the hassle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.