Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted on the Boating, Fishing, and Marine classified forum but decided to move it over here. Looking for a used pedal drive kayak to fish both freshwater and saltwater. Would be interested in an older model Hobie, Wilderness, Native, or Jackson kayak. Hoping to spend $1,200 or less. I have come across a few on Craigslist but wanting to see if anyone in the microskiff community has one they’re looking to sell.

Currently located in Atlanta, Ga but willing to travel for the right kayak. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have three Hobies. Two fishing models which are longer and thinner- I love those two. Also have an outback which is no where near as fast or easy to pedal but is considerably wider. Bought that one for the wife. Have two fishing as I put a hole in one and somehow the store that did fix it gave me an incredible deal on a second I couldn't pass up. Hey good deal if you want one and you say you are willing to travel. Its in my barn in NH- great road trip!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have three Hobies. Two fishing models which are longer and thinner- I love those two. Also have an outback which is no where near as fast or easy to pedal but is considerably wider. Bought that one for the wife. Have two fishing as I put a hole in one and somehow the store that did fix it gave me an incredible deal on a second I couldn't pass up. Hey good deal if you want one and you say you are willing to travel. Its in my barn in NH- great road trip!
That does sound like a great road trip. Sadly I don’t think I will be able to take that much time off school to really do it right! I appreciate the advice about your experience with the different Hobie models. I’ll keep that in mind going forward. If you ever find yourself heading down south let me know and we will connect!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a Hobie Revo 13 for $1000. Comes with scupper cart, paddle, and a life jacket if I have one that fits you and if you need one. Located near Tampa FL.

Shoot me an email in a message and I'll send some pics over to you. Probably be easier than re-sizing the pics and losing quality.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still looking around for the right kayak if anyone is trying to declutter their garage
Still looking around for the right kayak if anyone is trying to declutter their garage
A friend of mine who who recently passed away had a Hobie fishing kayak with all the extras. His family is selling it. if you are interested I will get the details.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking around. I also have two Bote Rackham 12’ paddleboards I’d be willing to trade for the right fishing kayak

1 - 9 of 9 Posts