Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for one of the boats above in pristine condition with low hours.
Budget is around $20k.

·
working for the rewards...
558 Posts
Tom Mitzlaff is getting really close to bringing a Panga to market. If you can swing it, it should be close to the top fo your list. Facebook Groups

Also keep an eye out for a Pelagic Hybrids 19/20, I have one and it's a great boat that's not so pretty that I fret about abusing it to get into the fish.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm selling my 2005 Ranger Phantom. I wouldn't call it pristine condition but I would say it's a very nice boat considering it's age. It has 401 hours, 60 HP 4 stroke Yamaha, new 24V Minn Kota Riptide Terrova, Stiffy Push pole. Boat's located in Charlotte, NC and has been here since new. Selling for $15K. email if interested, [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm selling my 2005 Ranger Phantom. I wouldn't call it pristine condition but I would say it's a very nice boat considering it's age. It has 401 hours, 60 HP 4 stroke Yamaha, new 24V Minn Kota Riptide Terrova, Stiffy Push pole. Boat's located in Charlotte, NC and has been here since new. Selling for $15K. email if interested, [email protected]
Thanks Jdan, looking for something newer.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn’t call it pristine but it’s damn nice. I know the owner and have been on the boat she’s sweet
Thanks, looking for something newer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts