Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

WTB Outlaw

14397 114
If u have an Outlaw that is for sale- maybe moving to larger boat - let me know. OR
If u are on the list for an Outlaw build and would sell me your slot for 1k profit —let me know
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Having trouble standing. May just add a grab bar to fit the cooler. Talked to Tom Gordon. He says no problem. Just need to get it 10 hrs to him. That’s why I wanted steering
Why does Tom Gordon have to make the grab bar? Just take it to @Tigweld, he is much more local to you I think (Mt. Pleasant). I had him make some modifications to the poling platform on my boat last year. Quality is as good or better than anything else you'll find and the price was fair.

· Registered
650 Posts
Didn’t expect this from you Rick.

They are the best in the biz currently, in my opinion. I like the old moreJohn built boats but at this point it would be better to build one that buy one the resale market is shot. Pretty sure Chris is building some boats again that wouldn’t be a bad thing to investigate either he’s in NC now...

G

·
They are the best in the biz currently, in my opinion. I like the old moreJohn built boats but at this point it would be better to build one that buy one the resale market is shot. Pretty sure Chris is building some boats again that wouldn’t be a bad thing to investigate either he’s in NC now...
I feel ya man!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.