SOLD/EXPIRED wtb older Hell's Bay

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by k.cheshire, Aug 15, 2014.

1. k.cheshire

k.cheshire I Love microskiff.com!

Looking for an older 17.8 pro, marquesa, guide, whip 17.8 ect... prefer yamaha power. Cash in hand. Text with pics and info 3862925061 or email k.cheshire@hotmail.com. 

2. Otterdog

Otterdog 2008 Gordon Waterman 16

ICKevin,

You've probably read the post about the 99 Whip. Watch closely daily and if you see one pull the trigger on it because it will vanish in 24-48 hrs.Best to you.

3. flytyn

flytyn I Love microskiff.com!

Yup yu better be quick. Bought my 03 one month ago through a broker link from this site. Went to bed at 10 on Friday night cking this site all day and bam someone posted the link at 10:30 pm. I woke up the next day at 6 and bought the skiff 3 hours later.  I'll be posting pics and Jonathan Glasser's refurbishing soon. Be aware of occasional trickery if someone says they called and she is sold. Go to the horses mouth. Nuff said on that topic.

4. k.cheshire

k.cheshire I Love microskiff.com!

Yea I know I have to be quick when they pop up. These are definitely beautiful skiffs with a cult following, and many others looking to become a part of the dark side. Keep your eyes out for one. Tight lines fellas.

5. grassfed

grassfed Well-Known Member

Hope you found one.Looking around as well. Thanks.

6. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

My DevilRay is always for sale for the right price ;)