SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Micro Skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Phishin_incident, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Phishin_incident

Phishin_incident I Love microskiff.com!

Hello everyone, Im looking to buy a 15' (ish) skiff.  Preferably a tiller with nothing greater than a 60 hrs, also interested in hulls only.  Im trying to spend around 5K to get on the water. The more ready to go the better.

Im guiding in Alaska currently and wont be back in the lower 48 until the middle of October, im just trying to get something solid lined up for the winter.  I can send money for a deposit or whatever else the seller would like.

I'm basically interested in anything so don't be shy!

Appreciate it,

Jordan

2. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

Jordan

There are about a zillion 15'ish skiffs for sale in the lower 48. I wouldnt be too fast about sending anyone a deposit in advance. October is a great time to be boat shopping. Check out craigslist, etc. before you come down. With 5K to spend you will have many choices.

3. Phishin_incident

Phishin_incident I Love microskiff.com!

I appreciate your input, and thats what I figured. I just want to make sure I can get into a boat thats best suited for what I want. I have been on C-list for the past 6 months or so and I have found this forum alone to be a far greater resource than anything I've found as of yet.

Jordan