SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Maverick 17 HPX or Hewes 16 Redfisher

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by On Island Time, Oct 2, 2014.

1. On Island Time

On Island Time Well-Known Member

Looking to purchase a 17 HPX. I am currently running my buddies HPX-T but he wont sell it to me so I'm officially in the market. I'm open to any model (S, T or V) at this time. However, I know that "Snookman92" is also looking for a HPX-V so Id say shoot those to him first.

I'd also consider a Hewes 16 or 18 (priced right) Redfisher as well.

My price range can vary but I'd like to stay between $15k-$20k. Can go more for the right boat.

Thanks for all your help

2. jason_sullivan

jason_sullivan I Love microskiff.com!

I have an HPX-S for sale. I know it's a little out of your price range but it is as close to a new boat as possible for a super low price.

3. snookman716

snookman716 I Love microskiff.com!

I am purchasing next week an 06' V so let all the skiffs go your way I appreciate your kindness of that though! Good luck I'm sure there will be some coming on the market. There is a couple Tunnels out there for sale too.

4. On Island Time

Capt.jsul...I am fortunate that nothing is really out of my range. But with my building a new offshore boat I need to be fiscally responsible with the skiff. I've actually looked at your boat several times!

Snookman92...your welcome. Is it that beautiful green one in Tally?

5. jason_sullivan

jason_sullivan I Love microskiff.com!

Sounds good. Let me know if you ever want to see it. The performance of this skiff is very impressive.

6. surf_n_turf

surf_n_turf I Love microskiff.com!

I have a HPX -T for sale. If interested give me a call. I sent you a PM

7. snookman716

Yea I got lucky and hopped on the MBC forum an hour or so just after he posted it and called him up immediately wasn't letting it go. Kind of how you gotta be with certain a skiffs or they go to fast! Good luck again and if I cross paths with any I'll send them your way!

8. On Island Time

Better to be lucky than good Snookman. Glad you found what you were looking for.

I'm a glutton for punishment tho. I went into Maverick and Bluewater since I live right around the corner and have a sea trial on both the 18 HPX and Bluewater 180.

Both have similar specs but the BW 180 has a 8' beam and 40 gal tank! Solid build as well.

The Maverick is just so dam clean tho with the hidden hinges! Man....what to do.

I hope the right boat comes around soon so I don't drop $45k on a new sled.

9. snookman716

Yea give it a little bit of time and one will for sure come around there is one in islamorada for 30k I know that's a bit out of what you want to spend.

As for the 18 hpx and blue water, I'm sure they're both great boats but if you're looking in the 18ft range I don't think you can beat a 18hpx.