Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Used Lostmens are for sale all over the place.......but check the ECC website. Also I am sure you wont find any used Caimens for sale as thaey just started to build them. On a positive note, you might be able to order a new Caimen for about the same price as a used Lostmen.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm not aware of any used Lostmen's. I guess you know more than me. ;D
I am aware of Gladesmen's though....
There might not be any right now, but it seems like every time I turn around there is. I figure its people selling their Lostmens to order Caimens. Thats why I told him to go to your website.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i'd like to see what people are selling their used lostmens for, i was on their website yesterday and for under 20g you can get a sick boat which i think that is what i will be picking up. i like the gladesman but the wifey thinks they look silly but she likes the lostmen which is even better, good luck in your search keep us updated

C

·
0 Posts
i'd like to see what people are selling their used lostmens for, i was on their website yesterday and for under 20g you can get a sick boat which i think that is what i will be picking up. i like the gladesman but the wifey thinks they look silly but she likes the lostmen which is even better, good luck in your search keep us updated
Best thing to do is like flyfshrmn82 did. Post WTB ".........." and let them them contact you. ;) I heard of at least one that might be available but since it has not been listed "For Sale" it's difficult to know if it's serious or for real. I will say that if I'm undecided about selling something, someone posting "Looking for ...." or "WTB" usually motivates me to make a decision. ;)

As always, just my .00000000000002 sense.

·
life is good
116 Posts
a day late and a $ short, but what the captain said ;D let em come to you when buyers remorse sets in those with the cash win! just my .02

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have added in a Mitzi to the mix. Anyone know of a Mitzi for sale?

C

·
0 Posts
I have added in a Mitzi to the mix. Anyone know of a Mitzi for sale?
Check FS forum and Boat Trader. Plenty of Mitzi's around. Also ping "Mitzi Nate" on the FS forum - he's connected. ;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have come across a few leads, only to be a day late or unimpressed. Anyone hear of anything else?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for the delayed response guys. I actually met with Kevin at ECC and took out a Caimen. Looking at taking a lostmen out this week sometime.

Thanks for keeping me in mind. I will look on ECC Mike. I think I have already talked to the guy on the FS Boatstore, but I will double check.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl_bo?boatflat&1211164403#PICS
SO SOON
So soon??? What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Thanks though. I spoke to Capt. Bryan about 3 weeks ago. It is a nice boat, but maybe a little too much boat-accessories-and price for me.

I am still on the look out. Went out with Kevin at ECC in the Caimen. Waaaaaaay nice boat! Considering heavily on that route.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts