SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Lostmen/Caymen

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by flyfshrmn82, Feb 19, 2008.

1. flyfshrmn82

flyfshrmn82 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a used Lostmen/Caymen for sale?

2. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Used Lostmens are for sale all over the place.......but check the ECC website. Also I am sure you wont find any used Caimens for sale as thaey just started to build them. On a positive note, you might be able to order a new Caimen for about the same price as a used Lostmen.

3. TailStalker

TailStalker Well-Known Member

I'm not aware of any used Lostmen's. I guess you know more than me. ;D
    I am aware of Gladesmen's though....

4. aaronshore

There might not be any right now, but it seems like every time I turn around there is. I figure its people selling their Lostmens to order Caimens. Thats why I told him to go to your website.

5. ucfsae81

ucfsae81 Well-Known Member

i'd like to see what people are selling their used lostmens for, i was on their website yesterday and for under 20g you can get a sick boat which i think that is what i will be picking up. i like the gladesman but the wifey thinks they look silly but she likes the lostmen which is even better, good luck in your search keep us updated

6. captnron

captnron Guest

Best thing to do is like flyfshrmn82 did. Post WTB ".........." and let them them contact you. ;) I heard of at least one that might be available but since it has not been listed "For Sale" it's difficult to know if it's serious or for real. I will say that if I'm undecided about selling something, someone posting "Looking for ...." or "WTB" usually motivates me to make a decision. ;)

As always, just my .00000000000002 sense.

7. a day late and a $ short, but what the captain said ;D let em come to you when buyers remorse sets in those with the cash win! just my .02

8. aaronshore

Buyers remorse.......LOL ;D ;D

9. flyfshrmn82

I have added in a Mitzi to the mix. Anyone know of a Mitzi for sale?

10. captnron

captnron Guest

Check FS forum and Boat Trader. Plenty of Mitzi's around. Also ping "Mitzi Nate" on the FS forum - he's connected. ;)

11. flyfshrmn82

I have come across a few leads, only to be a day late or unimpressed. Anyone hear of anything else?

12. ucfsae81

ucfsae81 Well-Known Member

the boats free, since the guy doesn't want anything for it too ;)

13. flyfshrmn82

Quit clowning around you two [smiley=donttouchme.gif]

14. Mikemv

Mikemv Well-Known Member

Hey Jes, just posted over on ECC Caimen Forum, Lostmans for sale! Good luck, Mike

15. YakkinReds

YakkinReds Well-Known Member

There's a great lostmen on FS Boatstore...23K

16. flyfshrmn82

Sorry for the delayed response guys. I actually met with Kevin at ECC and took out a Caimen. Looking at taking a lostmen out this week sometime.

Thanks for keeping me in mind. I will look on ECC Mike. I think I have already talked to the guy on the FS Boatstore, but I will double check.

17. http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl_bo?boatflat&1211164403#PICS

18. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

SO SOON

19. flyfshrmn82

So soon??? What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Thanks though. I spoke to Capt. Bryan about 3 weeks ago. It is a nice boat, but maybe a little too much boat-accessories-and price for me.

I am still on the look out. Went out with Kevin at ECC in the Caimen. Waaaaaaay nice boat! Considering heavily on that route.

20. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

I fished out of a Caimen yesterday (3-31) and was very impressed with the boat!