SOLD/EXPIRED WTB hull only-hells bay or maverick hpxT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cullennn, Jun 26, 2010.

1. cullennn

cullennn Clamshavin'

Looking for hull only no motor or trailer,
    hells bay- whipray, ProfEssinal , or Waterman
    maverick- hpx 17 tunnel or in 15
    please help call 7722330156 or PM thanks, Cullen

2. lemaymiami

lemaymiami Well-Known Member

don't think you'll find what your looking for... but you might find the next best thing. Look for the hull you want with motor, trailer, etc. Here's the hard part -- be very realistic about the worth of each part of the deal and how much you might be able to sell them for... I've had more than a few friends over the years that bought rigs they intended to break up (keep the hull - or the motor, sell the remainder). In some cases, not all, they ended up with a very, very good deal... It's a bit more work and requires a bit more money up front but it might be the only way you'll fnd that hull you're looking for...

3. messier69

messier69 Red Hot Fishing Charters

Well I may have your needle in the hay stack boat. I have 2000 Maverick HPX-T that I am putting up for sale ASAP. I have a 2007 Yammy with 100 hrs on it and would definetly not mind keeping this engine, the guages and the controls.

If your interested in a 2000 Grey Maverick HPX hull, with center console, Poling Platform, Casting Platform, Hydraulic Steering, custom gunnel carpet, Seadek package, new batteries, new trolling motor, Yeti 35qt cooler and much more please feel free to call or email me at any time.

Kyle Messier
    (352) 634-4002
    kylemessier@yahoo.com

4. cullennn

cullennn Clamshavin'

haha well i checked my post and the first pm the dood above you said probably killed my hopes of finding this boat but you did find my needle in a hay stack, would love to see some pics , where are you located? and after i see the pic i am about 99% sure i will give you a call and we can work something out, thanks cant wait to hear back from you

5. messier69

messier69 Red Hot Fishing Charters