SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Hpx15 or micro

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by flynfish91, Apr 16, 2015.

1. flynfish91

flynfish91 I Love microskiff.com!

In search of a 2009 or newer hpx 15 or micro.  Engine hours not a big deal as long as it has been maintained well (service records) and is on the correct aluminum trailer.  Cash purchase and willing to pick up within a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance for any leads! flynnfishn@outlook.com

2. flynfish91

Wow this is proving harder to find than a HB..... ;D

3. pt448

pt448 Well-Known Member

https://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/4954617858.html

Not exactly what you're looking for, but according to the for sale post on the MBC forum this is the only one in existence. Maverick made it just for him. Pretty cool.

4. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

There was a 15 for sale for quite a while in Melbourne on CL. Not sure of the status.

5. jsnipes

jsnipes Well-Known Member

Also going to be looking for a micro sometime this summer/fall.

From what I could tell, it looks like only 2 or 3 went on the market in 2014

6. JaredFacemyer

JaredFacemyer Well-Known Member

I picked up an hpx-15 year before last and finding it was very difficult. But they do pop up occasionally I have found

7. steve77777

steve77777 I Love microskiff.com!

what about pirahna 14s ? are they any good?

8. flynfish91

Thanks guys couldn't find anything on the Melbourne Craig's list, the one on the mbcforum is a gem but it's 17 years old and since it was the only one made in the mirage model it's impossible to value. I did find an 09 in TX but it's on a trailer that is not correct for it and somebody SeADeks the entire boat and I have no idea how I would ever get the sticky stuff off the nonskid? Thanks guys!

9. jade70

jade70 I Love microskiff.com!

Yes they seem hard to find. I happened upon a 2012 micro that was not off the lot a year. my friend let me use then decided to sell since he didn't use it enough. It is a great poling boat. and it fits in my garage. I have not seen many of them

10. Harlieb3

Harlieb3 I Love microskiff.com!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2009-MAVERICK-BOAT-CO-Four-Stroke-102485740

11. flynfish91

I would but this one but someone covered the entire boat in SeaDek....how would get that off the nonskid??? Plus it's not on a trailer even close to any it should be.

12. brett.nextlevel

brett.nextlevel I Love microskiff.com!

How much you looking to spend? i have one 2010 hpx micro 208 hours on an ameratrail 40 yami 4 stroke fuel injected. i think it was actually scott's boat for a short time.

13. flynfish91

14. brett.nextlevel

brett.nextlevel I Love microskiff.com!

Hey guys, im gonna talk to my boat guy 'george at lindsey marine' and see what it would take to get me into a new S. ill get back to you soon have to ponder it for 24 hrs.

15. flynfish91

They have a beautiful 2014 17v that I have been drooling over but just can't swing it cash wise! Anybody know anything abelour McLain trailers? That's what kind of trailer the TX boat is on.

16. ugaflats

ugaflats Well-Known Member

Look up Coastal Georgia Charter Fishing on Facebook. The boat detailed below is for sale.

For sale: 2013 Maverick HPX 17 Micro with Yamaha F40, Garmin 740, and Minn Kota 55lb I-pilot. $25,500 80 hours

17. BadKnotGuy

BadKnotGuy I Love microskiff.com!

Acetone and elbow grease removes SeaDek after you peel of the pad itself. It takes a ton of effort and if you're lucky the adhesive didn't stain the deck. I found the stuff to be a total nightmare at the end of it's useful life. I pulled an 8 foot long section off the cockpit floor of my Gladesmen and ended up wishing it was never on there in the first place. It is nice when new though if you like to look of it. I'm sure if I pulled it off earlier in it's life it would have been easier. I bought the boat used though and didn't have the opportunity.

18. flynfish91

That's what I thought and the stuff doesn't last forever either, plus my Labradors will shred it to pieces with their feet so then it would have to come off.

19. flynfish91

:(
    Thanks so much for this lead, I missed it by a day,it was sold! The search continues!

20. Srfrdave_99

Srfrdave_99 I Love microskiff.com!

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/boa/5028010253.html

Not mine just saw it and new you were looking. Not sure of condition or anything.