Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Hobie Power Skiff for sale near Jacksonville, FL? I am looking for a clean, solid hull with a good trailer and a decent motor. Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone have a Hobie Power Skiff for sale near Jacksonville, FL? I am looking for a clean, solid hull with a good trailer and a decent motor. Thank you!
Hi. I have an original unmolested Hobie Power Skiff (Cowling Helm Model) which has not yet been converted to a "flats" configuration. There are no soft spots and the Gelcoat is original (save for one repair on the starboard interior side wall which is undetectable). I am thinking $4K with trailer and $5.5K for the installed 1997 Mercury 40 HP four cylinder 2-stroke very smooth motor.
Perhaps give me a call? Best Regards, Wes 954.850.8458...Fort Lauderdale...pictures i progress.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1988 Hobie Power Skiff on a 2015 aluminum Continental trailer with a 2017 60hp Suzuki with less than 20 hours on it. Will take $11,000. Leon at 727 798 3803. I'm in Gulfport, FL.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Doesn’t somebody have this mold under a different name?
LR15 skiffs. I contacted them about a month ago asking that. I was told their stock build does not include the rear scuppers for self-bailing. Odd, because I thought that was one of the big benefits to the Hobie. They told me they could raise the floor and incorporate them in to the build.
I believe I read on here that before them Tavenier was using that hull.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts