SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Hells BAY

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by firefish, Apr 18, 2014.

1. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

Well hate to jump on the repetitive bandwagon,,,But if you cant beat em join em ! Looking for a HB Pro. Will consider waterman. Ready to buy yesterday !!!!All conditions , and actually all models considered too.would consider an interim boat til THE right one is found. no intrest in flipping, just need to get back on water and been boatless for sev. mos.  Thanks!!!!!! :)Throw the 17.8 whip in there too!!! I Only need one !!!

2. firefish

REALLY ,,only one! ;)

3. firefish

REALLY ,,only one! ;)

4. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

Most of the used HB's are being posted on craigslist or BoatTrader. Heck, I think MattyVac is still pissed that hellsbay found his Whip on CL while just shortly before that the best he could find was a DevilRay through connections. There's more luck to it than $kill.

All the HB's you're going to find for sale on this site are sloppy seconds.

5. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

I am in the market for a HB as well and the outlook is bleak at best - without connections and enough people looking out for you, the chances are slim at best. But still I have hope that I will find the right skiff - it's just a matter of time and patients. I believe that if I consistently look and have the funds ready I will eventually find the skiff I am looking for and so will you - patients, patients and more patients.

6. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

"Patience is a virtue."