Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful skiffs no doubt and thank you for the thread posts but really looking for one pre-restoration and with original 2 stroke power. Gordon version preferred.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
2008 Gordon Waterman 16
146 Posts
If thinking about selling, please send photos to 28one-85zero-824seven.
Hi Jarid, Otterdog in Boerne, TX. I have a 2008, 16' tiller with poling tower and forward casting platform. Have owned it for a few years but it's had very little water time because of my line of work. Feel free to give me a call 830-388-0022 or email [email protected].

·
I Love microskiff.com!
625 Posts
Beautiful skiffs no doubt and thank you for the thread posts but really looking for one pre-restoration and with original 2 stroke power. Gordon version preferred.
I've had both. Get the 4 stroke. Mike's boat is really good one and hard to find with a CC. Much lighter than a gordon too (yes, I've poled both). Good luck with your search.

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the feedback and responses. Firefighter, I love your restoration. I'm kinda looking for one I can do the same to. Doesn't have to be a beater, just one that's needing a good new home.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Very, very, true. I have over 40k into mine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.