Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful skiffs no doubt and thank you for the thread posts but really looking for one pre-restoration and with original 2 stroke power. Gordon version preferred.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
2008 Gordon Waterman 16
146 Posts
If thinking about selling, please send photos to 28one-85zero-824seven.
Hi Jarid, Otterdog in Boerne, TX. I have a 2008, 16' tiller with poling tower and forward casting platform. Have owned it for a few years but it's had very little water time because of my line of work. Feel free to give me a call 830-388-0022 or email [email protected].

·
I Love microskiff.com!
636 Posts
Beautiful skiffs no doubt and thank you for the thread posts but really looking for one pre-restoration and with original 2 stroke power. Gordon version preferred.
I've had both. Get the 4 stroke. Mike's boat is really good one and hard to find with a CC. Much lighter than a gordon too (yes, I've poled both). Good luck with your search.

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the feedback and responses. Firefighter, I love your restoration. I'm kinda looking for one I can do the same to. Doesn't have to be a beater, just one that's needing a good new home.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
386 Posts
What are you trying to spend? I have a 2006 18 i may be willing to come off of

·
Registered
218 Posts
Very, very, true. I have over 40k into mine.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Skiff Shop has 16 06 Gordan with low hrs on a 4 stroke Yamaha. Nice clean one owner boat. Call Tom.
I’ve spent time on and around this boat and know the owner very well. Very low hours on the boat and it was meticulously cleaned and maintained before it went to Tom for some lovin’.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts