SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - HB 16 Whip or waterman 16

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Jsparacino@holmana, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

Going down the long road and looking for HB 16 Whip / 16 waterman.  I know that I am in with a big crowd doing the same but I want to give myself every chance I can so any help you have is appreciated.  I would prefer an older boat but will consider all that come my way and in any condition.  Thanks in advance!

Joe

2. Otterdog

Otterdog 2008 Gordon Waterman 16

Ah, want to go skinnier do ya! Call HB and ask for Paul. He sometimes has a line on folks pending new builds. Other than that Surf Craigs list twice daily along with this forum and my may get lucky.

Good luck,

Tx Yankee

3. Jsparacino@holmana

Thanks Texas - I know the drill well - it took me 10 months to find my professional (I am keeping the pro by the way) I got to see a few really cool 16 whips at the Owners tournament last weekend and it got me wanting one. I will search for as long as it takes to find one - hope its not another 10 months like it took for the pro!!!

4. Lifeaquatic

Lifeaquatic I Love microskiff.com!

My skiff was one of the ones you would have seen at the Owners Tournament last week. You won't be disappointed in the 16. If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I would be happy to help.

5. Jsparacino@holmana

Icarus - it was your skiff that did me in - now I am on a mission -

6. Lifeaquatic

Lifeaquatic I Love microskiff.com!

I understand the sickness. Good luck and enjoy the search.

7. jpnewman

jpnewman Be there fish!

I'm in the same hunt for the 16 whip/waterman, would be willing to bet lots of people on here are

8. Chasintail22

Chasintail22 I Love microskiff.com!

Joe, my 2001 Waterman will be available as soon as I find a Pro to replace it with... sit tight

9. Jsparacino@holmana

Thanks chassin - I am looking forward to it!

10. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

Is this it?

https://www.facebook.com/hellsbayboats/photos/pcb.10155445748875034/10155445734655034/?type=1&theater

11. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

That is not his, but very similar. His is the one that was posted a few weeks ago for a few days and then pulled off the market. Almost the same skiff as above minus the tunnel, coffin box, and middle deck between the 2 rear hatches. His has a very clean Merc 40hp Tiller 2stroke though.

Joespara. Mine will also be on the market soon. Like chasintail I will be moving into a 17.8 Pro too. Don't quote me on this but will be listed somewhere close to $20,000. 2001 16 Waterman on a galvanized Ramlin. Skiff needs a few small repairs like the hole in the gunnel patched from the old side console, small hole in the starboard rear deck from the steering cable, and a new jack for the trailer,...Nothing major. Skiff runs flawlessly with a low hour Merc 40 2stroke.

[​IMG]

12. flynfish91

flynfish91 I Love microskiff.com!

Beautiful waterman 18 on boattrader.com