SOLD/EXPIRED WTB gheenoe nmz

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JJ20, Jan 31, 2015.

1. JJ20

JJ20 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm very interested in buying a gheenoe nmz. I'd consider any options, but I'd prefer front and rear raised decks and no center box. I'd appreciate looking at any possibilities though. thanks much!

2. hoosfisher

hoosfisher I Love microskiff.com!

Where are you located? I have one I am selling that is custom that I rebuilt a couple years ago. She doesn't get out of the garage much anymore where I moved to recently.

3. JJ20

JJ20 I Love microskiff.com!

i appreciate the response! however, i ended up ordering a nmz new

4. Rollink77

Rollink77 I Love microskiff.com!

Hey flyhydroho i am also in the market for a NMZ. I will PM you with some questions if you still have the gheenoe.

5. Jantjepoo

Jantjepoo I Love microskiff.com!

I have a 2013 NMZ that I might sell. My family is growing and I need to start thinking about getting something bigger. I love this thing: http://www.customgheenoe.com/boat-models/nmz/#/2/53
    It also has a 2013 trailer. Everything was purchased direct from Custom Gheenoe. I am the first and only owner. Over $2600 invested in the boat alone. I'll keep the motor. Boat comes with a fixed transom riser, center box cushion, grab bar, center box back rest cushion, trolling motor mount, group 27 battery, Minn Kota trolling motor, push pole holders and a push pole (old 16' pole vault pole) if you want it. I can send current photos but the boat has been kept covered and looks damn near the same as new.

Boat and trailer are yours for $2800 or boat alone for $2200. PM me with your phone number and I can text or call to answer any questions.