SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Gheenoe Classic/ NMZ/ LT complete or not

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by brooks5577, Nov 18, 2012.

1. brooks5577

brooks5577 I Love microskiff.com!

Looking for a gheenoe Classic/ NMZ/ LT, a trailer, and a motor. A complete package would be nice however not necessary. Most ads are nice hull with non reliable motor or great motor with hull/trailer that needs alot of TLC. Casting platforms, jack plate, poling platform, and a trolling motor mount are a must. I am looking for a boat that i can stand in and fish 2 people comfortably. I am looking to spend around $2200 for a complete boat and trailer, up to $1000 for a hull and trailer. Im also looking for a tiller motor, 9.9 - 15 HP four stroke (electric start and generator would be great) Trim and tilt. Yamaha, Honda, Tohatsu, or E-tech is all im looking for, newer motors with low hrs. (2000-2012) $1300 is at the top of my price range for a motor. Any tips or leads would be great! Anyone that is willing to part there boat out let me know if you have what im looking for! Email me at brooks5577@live.com or text me at FOUR ZERO SEVEN-484-4020 if you call leave a message ill get back with you.

2. brooks5577

classic or LT. What you got!? $3500 or less

3. michael21

michael21 I Love microskiff.com!

http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/3359629772.html

this is my post. holler if your interested price is negiotiable

4. topaz37

topaz37 I Love microskiff.com!

just posted my boat and may have a good deal on a motor for you

5. FlyWrecker

FlyWrecker Well-Known Member

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/3406476373.html

6. fultonswimmer

fultonswimmer I Love microskiff.com!

Are these "wish list" prices reasonable or even doable? Most motors I see with "low" hours are more $ than ones wanted. Maybe I am thinking too much dinero for what the original poster desires?
    Then again....I would like a date with Carrie Underwood including limo pickup and drinks in Vegas for less than $100...if anyone can hook me up!

7. brooks5577

Anyone trying to sell a Mitzi?

8. brooks5577

still looing for a gheenoe. just trying to get out on the water.

9. byrdland

byrdland I Love microskiff.com!

Hi, I am a new member.  I'm guessing that most people shy away from first posts trying to sell something, but since you're looking for a gheenoe, I have a 15'6" classic (2001) with or without 15hp motor, trolling motor, depth finder, seats, wiring (all fused) switch panels, etc.  However, I live in Kentucky and most skiff, gheenoe users live much farther south.  If you have any interest, I can be more specific and come up with some pictures.  I love the boat, but am restoring a Champion bass boat.