Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
In the market for gheenoe, 15'4 or bigger with no smaller than a 9.9hp. Looking to spend $3400 tops. Not interested in a project or anything older or needs work. Obviously have looked on Craigslist but just checking if you guys have seen anything else I haven't been able to find. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,
In the market for gheenoe, 15'4 or bigger with no smaller than a 9.9hp. Looking to spend 4k tops. Not interested in a project or anything older or needs work. Obviously have looked on Craigslist but just checking if you guys have seen anything else I haven't been able to find. Thanks!
Call me at 904-982-9954. Have customized 15'4 gheenoe, trolling motor, live well, storage, center console, 18hp Evinrude tiller (carb needs cleaning-Becks), stake out pole, poling platform. In Jacksonville, stored on Beach Blvd at Solomon's Boat storage. $2799.00

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,
In the market for gheenoe, 15'4 or bigger with no smaller than a 9.9hp. Looking to spend $3400 tops. Not interested in a project or anything older or needs work. Obviously have looked on Craigslist but just checking if you guys have seen anything else I haven't been able to find. Thanks!
Seth, Have pictures for you and can show Saturday. Just call or text me again at 904-982-9954 and I will reply with pics. 18 horse Evinrude, Trolling Motor, stakeout pole, anchor, stereo, center console, paddle, poling platform, storage, rod holders, lights, fish finder, ready to go. $2700 negotiable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seth, Have pictures for you and can show Saturday. Just call or text me again at 904-982-9954 and I will reply with pics. 18 horse Evinrude, Trolling Motor, stakeout pole, anchor, stereo, center console, paddle, poling platform, storage, rod holders, lights, fish finder, ready to go. $2700 negotiable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts