SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Flats Skiff/Boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dwreck83, Jan 9, 2013.

1. dwreck83

dwreck83 I Love microskiff.com!

I am new to the forum and in the market for a well priced boat. I recently got rid of my Hewes light tackle, and picked up a pathfinder 2400. I am looking for something that can fish two people, but I can easily run it out and about by myself. My Hewes was not a skinny water boat more of a bay boat that looked like a flats boat. So here is what I am looking for something in the 16-17' range, center or side console. I would prefer it to have a poling platform, but not a must and for it to be at-least wired for a trolling motor. I have been looking at Mitzi and similar boats in that price range, but I have not really found one I want to move on. My range is around $8000.00, so if there is someone who was thinking about selling please let me know. Thanks, and tight lines

2. CurtisWright

CurtisWright Light, Strong, Cheap. Pick Two.

Unfortunatley you just narrowed it down to about 4000 boats. Keep reading on the forum and find a few hulls in your price range that meet your needs then go wet test them.

Everyone on this forum has a different opinion.

3. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

I am in the same "BOAT". I have a 22 ft bay boat and I just sold my Carolina skiff J16 to get a skinny water skiff that drafts shallow and poles easily. It's fun to shop but I really want to find my skiff and get back on the flats

4. dwreck83

Yeah I have looked and looked, but havent really found something that I really want to jump on. My hopes with this post was to find someone that was thinking about selling but has not listed yet. My short list: Banshee, Bonefisher, Action Craft 16, some Ankonas, Mitzi, IPB, Maverick 15 or 17, Dolphin, and Backcountry... We will see I guess....

5. dwreck83

Brought my Ranger banshee home today. Thanks for the leads...