SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: flats boat project

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by priscillatgorilla, Jun 28, 2015.

1. priscillatgorilla

priscillatgorilla I Love microskiff.com!

looking for a good flats boat - one needing some work,glass work - deck,stringers,transom - etc one with crash damage is good too

15-18ft
    gotta have a valid title !! no paperwork - NO DEAL !

not looking for junk - like a palm beach someone attempted to replace a deck in,or a gheenoe someone butchered up

looking for something worth the time to do it,and do it right.

seen a dolphin skiff - no paperwork was the problem
    offered a hells bay too - no paperwork either

prefer hull only - doesn't need a trailer either

thanks

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

I think a non papered HB might be a exception to doing a little legwork on the title if the price is right...

3. priscillatgorilla

no such thing as "a little leg work"

no title is trouble - it's an old wive's tale a boat with no title can be titled

would you buy a car/truck with no title ?

no title/NO DEAL !

the hells bay: fast talking guy,told me a replacement title is easy to get - I told him,"tell ya what,you get it,i'll pay you an additional $1,000,deal" ? I was amazed how quickly he turned that down...

4. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Ok. Post the sellers info on the site if your not interested. I'm sure someone on the site can look past the "old wife's tale" and make it happen. I wouldn't go through the trouble with a regular project build but this may be interesting given the price is right..

5. priscillatgorilla

please do not side track

thanks