SOLD/EXPIRED WTB FLATS BOAT OR SKIFF!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ethan.weber, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ethan.weber

ethan.weber I Love microskiff.com!

i am new to these forms and i am quite excited to be part of the community. I do not have a flats boat yet but as the post says i am looking to buy one. i am not looking for anything special and i only have a few requirements.
    1. between $3000 and $5500
    2. no less than 14ft.
    3. has a trailer
    4. engine no older than 1995
    5. most importantly the boat has to be located in Florida preferably south Florida. i am located in ft. Lauderdale.
    I would really like it if anyone had an Ankona boat for sale and i would be willing to flex my price a little to get it. i would like to have a boat to have a boat by this summer so i hope the many folks on this great form can help me out. i would also appreciate it if you find any boats that meet these requirements please feel free to post the link on this page, but please no craigslist listings because i already check that daily.

2. ethan.weber

ethan.weber I Love microskiff.com!

common no one has a boat that i would like? :'(

3. eakelly

eakelly I Love microskiff.com!

Check out my Challenger posted under "Original Challenger flats skiff - restored" in this forum. I just lowered the asking price to $6500. It's the original skiff that Ankona and the others have tried to copy.

4. ugaflats

ugaflats Well-Known Member

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1304456914

5. dboals

dboals I Love microskiff.com!

Maybe someone will give you there boat and then you wont have to spend any money.

6. bnflyfish

bnflyfish I Love microskiff.com!

I thinking I may have to put up my custom "one of a kind" all welded semi-v sciff up for sale soon because I my have to go back north since my lay off. If your interested I'll send pics. Has polling platform, new foam filled floor, grab bar with cooler/storage/livewell. It's well powered by a 2006 Honda 15hp and a 45lbs minkota Digital trolling motor. Let me know if your interested.....bnflyfish@gmail.com

7. iFish

iFish I Love microskiff.com!

I got a 1995 15' Johnsen with a 2000 30 hp Yamaha 2 stroke electric start tiller there is a wood sub floor fiberglassed and gel coated. Rebuilt two years ago. I'll let her go for $2,500, I'm in St. Pete area. Will try to post pics and make official post later this evening.