SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb flats boat hull only

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Kane_Thorp, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Kane_Thorp

Kane_Thorp I Love catching reds!!

I have a 50 horse two stroke. I am looking for a nice flats boat hull for around 3-5k. Would like hull to come with console and poling platform. Thanks a lot. Any leads are appreciated. I'm a 13 year old who decided to keep his current motor and sell his hull to get a nice flats boat to kinda " customize " my way. :)Thanks

2. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

location?????
    -a

3. Kane_Thorp

Will drive just about anywhere for a good deal :cool:

4. anytide

oh....you again -you've been busy i see :-?

-south carolina area?

-a

5. Kane_Thorp

Yep, I just think I would be better off finding a nice hull to stick my 50 on.

6. anytide

watch this one , maybe get a chance to steal it! -nice boat!
    -you only got 50 hp so your choice is gunna be a small skiff and you want to go outside for some cobias ;)

http://columbia.craigslist.org/boa/3120929556.html

7. Kane_Thorp

Thanks man, but I'm really looking for a flats skiff. Kinda like a Mitzi 16 or 17.

8. 1luckyfisherman

1luckyfisherman I Love microskiff.com!

Hi, I've got a 2000 16' Carolina Skiff with center console that I'll sell for $2,000. Comes with a Long trailer that's in really good condition. Contact me for photos and/or more info. Boat is located in Wilmington NC

Capt. Jason
    910 540 0319

9. Kane_Thorp

Hi Jason, thanks or the offer but that's what I have now. And trying to get something that rides a. Little better.

10. 1luckyfisherman

1luckyfisherman I Love microskiff.com!

I certainly understand. Carolina skiffs will beat you to SH!T every day of the week. Great boat for flat calm water, but any chop and you'd better have your mouth guard in! Good luck with your search!

11. dingdangdoo

dingdangdoo I LOVE FISHING

damn kid you are all over the place. I would tell you to research the web and decide what boat and brand yo REALLY want and then just want for that boat to come for sale. I looked for 6 months and finally the Dolphin Super Skiff I wanted finally came on sale. Just be patient brother and how are you gonna go look at all the boats you been interested in when you're 13?

12. Kane_Thorp

I've pinned it down to dolphin, Mitzi, hewes, action craft, maverick, ecc, beavertail or hellsbay ;D. I'm gonna sell my boat. And then if I find a good hull with trailer I'll buy it. If I find a whole package that's good. I'll buy it

13. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

You may get more enjoyment out of finding an older hull and fixing it up with your father maybe? Then you would have exactly what you want.
    Believe it or not the best riding boats (as far as skiffs go) are an 18 ish foot bowrider that had the sides chopped down, with a false floor and front and rear decks added.
    Ask me how i know ;D

14. cutrunner

Not to mention the hulls can be had for free on cl.. Which leaves u with a nice chunk of change for materials.

15. Kane_Thorp

Lol cut runner. I like the key hopper a few threads down. But wondering if it's constructed with no wood?

16. cutrunner

Its a cool boat.

But im serious, thise boats have the V you want .
    You might lose a little draft but lets be serious, when was the last time you caught something an a REAL 3 inches of water?

17. dphil33843

dphil33843 Well-Known Member

Ive got a 16 flats n bay I may consider selling with no motor if your interested

18. brian.laney8@gmail

brian.laney8@gmail I Love microskiff.com!

Did you find what your looking for? I may have a Pathfinder Tunnel.

19. k.cheshire

k.cheshire I Love microskiff.com!

I just posted mine yesterday. I'm flexible on price.
    http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1344805414