Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Budget is 20k.
I'm aware of Ankona and Salt Marsh and the waitlist. I'd prefer to see whats out there if anything before I bite the bullet and get on a waitlist. I'm not sinking my entire boat budget into this one. I'll be getting a bay boat in the next year or two so please don't send me 35k flats boats.

Characteristics I'm looking for is a
1.wide enough beam
2.tunnel hull
3.bait well
4.center console
5. 4 stroke - Tohatsu or Yamaha

What other brands are out there that aren't getting the attention but make a nice riding boat that floats skinny.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Budget is 20k.
I'm aware of Ankona and Salt Marsh and the waitlist. I'd prefer to see whats out there if anything before I bite the bullet and get on a waitlist. I'm not sinking my entire boat budget into this one. I'll be getting a bay boat in the next year or two so please don't send me 35k flats boats.

Characteristics I'm looking for is a
1.wide enough beam
2.tunnel hull
3.bait well
4.center console
5. 4 stroke - Tohatsu or Yamaha

What other brands are out there that aren't getting the attention but make a nice riding boat that floats skinny.
2006 MAVERICK HPX-T. Fighting Lady Yellow. 345 Hours an 60HP YAMAHA 4-Stroke for Sale
See MBG Forum or The Hull Truth. $23,000
Bill

843-422-3493(Cell/Text)

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2006 MAVERICK HPX-T. Fighting Lady Yellow. 345 Hours an 60HP YAMAHA 4-Stroke for Sale
See MBG Forum or The Hull Truth. $23,000
Bill

843-422-3493(Cell/Text)
I don't know if I'd be able to finance that boat being that it's over 10 years old.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
12 Posts
I have a Cayenne Center Console I haven't listed yet. It's got 1998 50 HP Yamaha 2 stroke, with new lower unit, 4 blade prop which hops the boat on plane quickly always fresh water rinsed and stored inside. 24 volt Co-pilot trolling motor. Give me a shout in North Carolina if interested at 919-417-7126. I'll be listing it soon for $13K

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I see you are located in Ft Myers why the tunnel hull just curious? I run a gladesman and an 18 ft action craft all over down here the action craft has a small tunnel but isnt a true micro skiff.

@Karlee has a glide and hes in town that would fit your budget and you cant go wrong with east cape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts