Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a 1980 16' SS getting the hull painted right now and oyster rash fixed, then it will be posted for sale. Boat was torn down to stringers, redone new transom, rebuilt with divycell and coosa in 2015. Topside was painted year and a half ago. Tiller with 2 stroke 60 hp yamaha. Garage kept Located in Charleston, SC. 14k obo. Willing to also sell only hull and trailer with no motor.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 1980 16' SS getting the hull painted right now and oyster rash fixed, then it will be posted for sale. Boat was torn down to stringers, redone new transom, rebuilt with divycell and coosa in 2015. Topside was painted year and a half ago. Tiller with 2 stroke 60 hp yamaha. Garage kept Located in Charleston, SC. 14k obo. Willing to also sell only hull and trailer with no motor

VeryStrange, thanks for sending me the info/pics on this. beautiful looking skiff. I am really hoping for a center console for now.

thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
For those of you asking how much for just the hull and trailer - $11500 obo. Make an offer, least I can say is no, you're not going to hurt my feelings. Should be getting it back next week is what I'm being told by the paint shop. It's been an amazing skiff, just getting out of the microskiff world into something a little bigger. I extended the front deck and put in a brand new 19 gal fuel tank 1.5 years ago as well. Simrad go7, undergunnel lights, small livewell in rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts