SOLD/EXPIRED WTB deisel truck

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Laszlo_t, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Laszlo_t

Laszlo_t I Love microskiff.com!

I know this is not the best forum to post this add in but I have had a lot of luck in the past with this forum. Anyways I am still not fully sure what I want just looking to see what is for sale. I am located in FL and have cash in hand just shoot a text to 9419528102 if your looking to sell.
    Thanks

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

What are you looking for? Cummins, duramax, powerstroke? May I suggest you stay away from all the 6.0 and 6.4's that are out there. Don't let them fool you into the whole "bulletproofed" bs. The 6.7 is a good motor along with the older 7.3's. The Chevys have the best tranny but I think the cummins is the best bet on the motor..

3. Laszlo_t

yea I will try to avoid a ford unless it is a 7.3. Might also be looking for an OBS but would definitely prefer a duramax or Cummings

4. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

I have a 2006 Ram 2500 2wd 5.9 Diesel. The best part of the Dodge is the engine, because Dodge didn't build it. :D I just dumped 2K into the transmission this week. I have 140K miles :eek: :-[ do a search for 48RE shuttle shift. Would I recommend a Ram diesel to a friend. Yes with the caveat that the weakest part is the transmission. I'm looking forward to putting 250,000 more miles on that truck! I know that it will see at least one more transmission in that time.

Best Regards,
    Capt. Jan

5. solmate

solmate I Love microskiff.com!

How about a 05 loaded Ford Excursion Dsl?

6. Laszlo_t

Thanks for all the responses keep them coming but i would prefer 4x4 and 12k and under.

Anyways sorry for being picky but I am just seeing what is out there.

Thanks

7. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Search only for a cummins. With your budget you are looking for an older one and the other mfgs changed motors like their underwear.