SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Cheep gheenoe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mike_E_P, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Mike_E_P

Mike_E_P Well-Known Member

Hey, got hooked on flats fishing on my friends gheenoe and been wanting the freedom to get out whenever i want (every day).

Don't have to much to spend. I have 200 and my dad said he might match what i put up if the boat is decent. Not asking for anything "NICE" but if you want to throw something at me that falls along those lines I wont complain :cool:

I'd love pictures and details.

Phone#: 321-806-2036 ~ ask for Mike
    E-mail: Freebug4@aol.com

Thanks,
    Mike_E_P

2. kdhs10

kdhs10 Well-Known Member

Good luck finding something, check your local Craigslist ads, there are usually some cheap ones floating around.

3. bugztom

bugztom Well-Known Member

try this - http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/799710510.html

located off of exit 110 south of you I-95 - 1983 vintage, has been painted with a roller, and the inner transom is cracked where the motor attaches. originally green, but overlaid with brown outside and black inside. I looked at it and passed, but they are motivated so who knows how low they could go. They have the boat paperwork, but trailer needs tires/bearings and would need to be hauled home.

4. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

'Ya get what ya pay for ... I got a clean 13 footer for 600 clams + $30 Bucks for the Tsg plates and SS bolts ...Dave

Seprate trailer on CG

5. Mike_E_P

Mike_E_P Well-Known Member